Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Playing Tag

*Link to the person who tagged you

*Post the rules on your blog

*Write six random things about yourself

*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post

*Let each person know he/she has been tagged

*Let the tagger know when your entry is up



The person who tagged me is Camille



Six Random Things About Myself:



1. Like Camille I to enjoy checking and re-checking all the locks on the doors before going to bed.



2. Unlike Camille I can leave the house with dishes in the sink.



3. I also need to check my emails and blogs before going to bed. Between doing this and checking the doors it can take me awhile to get to bed.



4. I have one pair of jeans and refuse to buy another pair until I loose weight! I will not buy another "Big" size.



5. I have become obsessed with making cupcakes with buttermilk. You replace the water with buttermilk. Cupcakes will never be the same for me.



6. I'm working at Target at 4:00 in the morning how's that for random.



I tag Lisa, Janine, Christy and Julia

1 comment:

Nate said...

hi Dorothy! I love your blog.I still need to figure out how to link my friends... yes I am a technical idiot.N
Now I know why your cupcakes are so good.

love,
Leesa