Thursday, December 18, 2008

Choir

The girls have been apart of Catherine Stambaugh's Lehi children's choir for the past 5 years! It is my favorite part of the season. Their concert was last night at the Alpine Tabernacle in A.F. For Sydney who likes to pretend she is shy it's amazing to watch her participate when she really isn't a performer. And Holly well she likes us to come watch her even if she complains about going to practise on Mondays. But that's only because she wants to play, play, play. Catherine does such a good job with the kids and it's always a great show. It's a great way to get into the holiday spirit. I am going to be sad when the girls wont be doing it anymore.

2 comments:

Christy said...

We should have all come! I need a little beautiful music Christmas season pick me up.

Elder Logan Cottle said...

I told my boys I would pay them to be in Catherine's choir. No such luck.....