Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008


Yes your seeing right! Holly (and family) got a dog for Christmas!!
I know, I know I can hear what some of you are saying right now.
It has actually been better than I had thought and the kids are excellent
dog owners. They were so surprised on Christmas morning. I had her hiding
in the garage. Had Matt take them downstairs and then when I was
ready he brought them back up! It was a lot of fun!! We named her
Gingersnap or Ginger for short. Right now she is sweet and very much
a puppy we are hoping she stays on the sweet side. By the way for those
of you that care she is a chocolate lab/ German short hair mix.
Hope you all had a great Christmas.











8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I heard that you got a puppy! Wow, I bet you guys are having fun over at your house...I bet Holly is in heaven with her puppy! So it looks like you guys were looking for a larger dog, huh? Have fun!

Rose said...

Puppies are so cute!

Lisa Hartle said...

too fun! She is soooo cute! We will have to go shopping to get her and Roxy matching outfits! :0) Glad you had such a great Christmas!

Janine said...

Cute dog! Ginger however, I cannot live with. Ginger is a cat...My cat! Weird! Maybe it'll grow on me. :)

Christy said...

I officially think you are so nuts for getting an animal but your cute kids will love it! What can I say.... you are just a nicer mama!

AJones said...

Hey cousin! This is your cousin Aly
I saw a comment on Amy blog and thought it was you! Hope you are doing well! Fun to see what you are up to!

The Hokanson Family said...

Hey Dorothy! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you...my keyboard has been broken, and so we just barely bought a new one, so it feels great to finally be able to type again! :) I loved your Christmas card too! We really need to get together so I can tell you EVERY little detail about EVERYTHING that has been going on with EVERYBODY! and I want to hear all about you guys too! :) So I'll call you sometime, and I'll send you an e-mail too. Your blog is so cute! Talk to you soon.

Amy said...

She is adorable and Dan is jealous. She is so cute, and won't the summer be great when all of our girly dogs are barking at eachother?