Monday, March 9, 2009

Where is my memory?

I had a great mom moment today. Jack was invited to a birthday party and his mom forgot all about it. It's not like we didn't go get a gift or remember all weekend about it. But when it came to the day I forgot. Poor Jack said he wishes he could rewind the day so he could go to the party. Now I realize this is not the end of the world I think it's more frustrating that I cant remember anything anymore and am having a hard time focusing. Anyone know what you can take for that? FYI already taking Omega3 and D3 any other suggestions let me know.

4 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

Let me know when you find something...I would love some for me too! Maybe it's tired mom syndrome, we can make it up right? Sounds real to me! Good luck my friend. I am sure Jack has forgotten about it already!

Jyll said...

I have no suggestions on what you can take for it, but I now what it's called - The having kids syndrome. I'm convinced a part of your brain and memory disappears with each child you have. Oh, and probably getting older doesn't help either.

The Dean Family said...

hey Dorothy. It is time to update your blog! It was fun last night to see everyone! Check out my blog & good luck finding me on facebook! :0

AJones said...

I don't know...maybe not in this instance but I can think of some great uses for "memory lapse" I wouldn't try to get rid of it just yet...maybe write down the important stuff and set your phone alarm but the other stuff...
oops I forgot I was on a diet
oops I forgot I wasnt going to go shopping
oops I forgot my kids needed to go to school...(me speaking as a school teacher) :)