Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Services for Tweety











Yes I had to take pictures and post them. This was cute and sad all at the same time. Holly drew on the box May Tweety Rest in Peace. Drew a picture of her and wrote we love you tweety. Then the Parr kids came down. Everyone said a nice little something about the bird. Then when we were done with the services I thought that had gone well and poor little Isaac Parr and his tender heart started to cry and said " Tweety was a really good bird." "I really liked her." It was pretty cute. Holly had also printed up a picture of Tweety and taped it to a stick for her marker. They were really into everything about this. And I have to say it's a little quite in the house.

5 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

Admit it, you shed a little tear yourself! I am sorry your sweet bird died. I can't imagine how my kids would take it if our pet died. You are a great mom! They will always remember how you took time to help them burry Tweety :)

Anonymous said...

Dorothy that is sad about tweety. That is so cute that the kids had a burial.

Christy said...

Okay, that was cute and sad all in the same breath. Tender kids. I guess it is good to deal with the death of animals maybe it prepares you for all that life has to offer!

Janine said...

May Tweety rest in peace. He is in a better place flying around with all of his new fowl feathered friends soaring high above the mountain tops.

Amy said...

I am so sorry I missed the funeral, and I was so close too. Maybe next time, I mean I hope there isn't another animal funeral for you in the near future.