Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cruise

We played a lot of cards!
Dorothy and Fun Ship Freddy
You might ask yourself why is Dorothy wearing a sweatshirt?
I asked myself the very same question.
Matt in Grand Cayman
7 mile beach


Cottle's, Anderson's and Me
(Matt is obviously taking the pic)


We have returned from our cruise to the Western Caribbean! Camille and Kristi have way better pictures than I do. I need to get those from them. It was nice to get away and so nice to come home. It was a unforgettable trip. The company was fabulous! Thanks to those who helped with my children this trip wouldnt not have been possible with out you!



5 comments:

Rose said...

I love cruisen too! We have only gone with family so far. I trip with friends would be great! Someday... Glad you could get away from this fridged weather!

Lisa Hartle said...

so so fun! We are going next time!

The Hokanson Family said...

I'm so jealous!!!! A cruise is my favorite vacation ever! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Christy said...

JEALOUS! It looks like you had such a great time and of course, great company!

Janine said...

I'm still jealous! Seeing those pictures made me want to go again.